Okay so someone i follow lost all of her custom brushes so i made a masterpost for anybody who needed it
First i have some links:
And now full pictures i found in google a looong time ago:
And last a blog with a bunch of these:
http://ptsbrushes.tumblr.com/ (though it doesn’t update much)
erhmm…yep that’s about it
Apparently, yesterday Ace Attorney fandom was celebrating “Diego Day” aka “Punch Dahlia In the Face Day” (their words, not mine) because she canonically poisoned him on August 27th. Shows how little I care about Diego, I hadn’t remembered that date at all. XD
I can’t help but feel more sympathetic for Dahlia. Diego is always glamorized as a gentleman despite being insufferably condescending to women. But Dahlia is really harshly judged by most AA fans, because she was the enemy of their favorite characters. People commonly overlook the childhood abuse she suffered which shaped her into who she became. Her history was a complex and tragic.
This is for Dahlia, who is so often mischaracterized as a shallow, maniacal murder. For Dahlia, who was unabashedly cruel to a world that treated her cruelly.
I said Bacon flavor! This is chicken PEASANT!
Deflate when writing prose; inflate when writing essays for school.
Procrastinating on finding ways to add one page to my essay to get the page requirement! Thank you so much.
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
I just happened across this series entitled After Master by Yin Xin. By far my faourite is the Birth of Venus. Yin has taken classic master paintings and replaced their Western subjects with Chinese ones. LOVES IT.
- Top is Birth of Venus by Boticelli.
- Dejeuner Sur L’Herbe by Manet.
- Venus and the Lute Player by Titian
- Mona Lisa by Da Vinci
Contemporary Art Week!
If anyone has an official website for this artist, let me know and I will add it here.
So, I was watching Meet the Robinsons last night and this scene came up, and then this just sort of…happened.
not sure whether i should laugh or be worried
On a scale of Bowler Hat Guy to Elsa how well do you move past bad experiences in your life?
put your faith in what you most believe in
twO WORLDS ONE FAMILY